Registration is open! Visit www.aoeuro13.com for more information.
June 19-23, 2013
Top 10 Reasons Why to Attend the
Alpha Omega European Convention 2013 in Zurich
1. The convention will give you the opportunity to reconnect with friends from around the world, and make new ones!
2. The beautiful and charming city of Zurich offers panoramic views and a top-ranked quality of life.
3. You will have quality time during your stay to discover what Zurich has to offer: explore the charming, well preserved city, go window shopping for the latest European fashion, sample chocolates at the world renowned Lindt & Sprüngli factory, or treat yourself to a night out at our famous opera house.
4. Wait...it gets even better... you will receive a pass for free use of all Zurich public transportation during your stay.
5. Your trip is guaranteed to be enjoyable and convenient: all meetings will take place at the recently renovated Jewish Community Center, just across the street from your hotel.
6. Your hotel is offered at a reduced group rate, and is also located conveniently within walking distance to the center of the city. Expect a quality hotel stay which meets the highest international standards.
7. We will have a scientific day where you will participate in outstanding lectures given by the most competent speakers of Israel's two dental schools.
8. AO members will go on a fabulous excursion: we will be traveling to Lucerne, up Mount Pilatus, take a ride on the world's steepest cog railway and enjoy a boat ride on the famous Lake Lucerne.
9. All meals are kosher and prepared by the Olive Garden, the new and already award winning kosher restaurant.
10. You will also have a free evening to enjoy the delicious international cuisine of Zurich's famous restaurants.